Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of November!

I cannot believe it is the last day of the month!  Lots of snow today, which makes the trees so beautiful!  I have so much going on, didn't realize it would be this challenging to keep up on blogging too!
I have been up to quite a bit lately!  I went on a scrapbooking retreat up at Camp Shamineau in Northern MN with my friends April, Renee, Julie, Sarah, Kelly, Cheryl and Julie!  It was the first time I actually got all the projects I had planned out to work on completed during the weekend!  Very excited.

I am also currently taking 2 online classes! I get so excited about learning new stuff and well, just jump in!  I am taking a Illustrator holiday card class at ReneePerson.com and Inspiration Everywhere at JessicaSprague.com.   I will post my work once I start creating them!!!

Lastly, I made a few ornaments for a ornament swap this Sat.  I think they are really cute, that I am making more for my own tree!  I will post pictures on Sat. night.(That way April and Tricia will not have a spoiler since they are in the ornament swap as well!)

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment